Private lessons are more than just teaching how to play an instrument. In addition to developing good technique, the student gains an understanding of how music is structured. This is done through a combination of singing, listening, conducting, composing, improvising, and performing. Jaina has four main goals for teaching private lessons:
1) Build a solid foundation of musical understanding
2) Develop fundamentals of technique
3) Cultivate independent learning skills
4) Provide a fun and rewarding environment
Jaina is available to teach harp or piano lessons. Please click on the Contact link above to inquire about lessons.
“Your sound really filled the space perfectly. It was beautiful.”
- Mr. Bloomquist, father of the bride